Fylde RFC is looking to fill the post of Office Administrator located at their Woodlands Memorial Ground in Lytham St Annes.
About Fylde RFC
Established in 1919, Fylde RFC is one of the foremost rugby clubs in North West England, with the 1st team currently playing in National Two (North). It is also an extremely well followed club, the website received in excess of 300,000 visits over the past 12 months from over 160,500 unique visitors and the number of followers on Social Media is currently 3000+ on Facebook and 6,900+ on Twitter.
Office & General Admin
• Day to day office general administration role: To include dealing regularly with the General Public via phone, emails and dealing with all enquiries in a timely manner.
• Liaison and co-ordination with our catering suppliers and Fylde Rugby Commercial Team re events & hospitality
• Manage some aspects of H&S as required by Hon Club Sec
• Liaising with and assisting: General Public, Community Groups, Sponsors, Neighbours, Friday Club and Friends of Fylde
• Assist/organise club functions
• Membership: Support Membership Secretary and administration
• Some weekend work may be required during the Rugby season, flexible working arrangements can be discussed
Hospitality & Match Days
• Coordination of Matchday Hospitality bookings
• Table plans & Guest Lists
• Liaison with Media & Commercial to plan the content and distribution of Matchday Programmes
• Organising of clients advertising materials as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer literacy skills.
• Wide range of administration skills
• Evidence of good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Great communication skills of all types and at all levels
• Ability to work as a part of a small team
• Ideally, but not essential, a basic working knowledge of invoicing and finance admin
Apply by clicking here: https://simpsonjudge.co.uk/job/32186036/