Bodywise Strength & Conditioning will be running a week long camp at Fylde RFC from the 3rd to the 7th August 2015.
The 5 day camp is aimed at junior players aged 12-16 who want to develop their Rugby skills as well as improve their understanding of how to prepare the body for the physical demands of Rugby. The programme includes:
* Skill development games, learning to perform comfortably under pressure.
* Technical masterclasses, looking at how to execute key skills perfectly.
* Weights session each day, learning the fundamental movements needed to develop a stronger, faster physique.
* Strongman training for ultimate functional strength development.
* Agility training to develop game specific speed and acceleration.
* Medicine Ball training to improve full body power and strength.
* Plyometric training for improved reactions, speed and power.
Specifically designed lunches will be provided each day with a varied menu showing examples of what it takes to fuel a developing rugby player. Players will also be provided with recovery shakes after weights sessions, ensuring the body receives the right nutrition to sustain the intensity of the camp!
Finally, there will be an informal educational element to the camp, with daily workshops looking in more detail at performance analysis, nutrition and goal setting.
Places are limited so make sure you book early and don’t miss out!
Warren Spragg MSc ASCC